School Crisis Management
- PSI’s School Crisis Management Team (SCM) is available to help schools prevent, manage and cope more effectively with the aftermath of natural disasters and school-wide and/or individual student emergencies.
- The PSI SCM Team will help your staff recognize the signs of suicide and learn strategies to optimize school safety. We assist your in-school crisis management and emergency response team to ensure immediate and positive action.
School Crisis Management with Positive Support
- Developing a school crisis plan
- Forming an effective emergency team
- Identifying the signs of suicide, cutting and other forms of self-destructive behavior
- Dealing with bullying, aggression and violent behavior
- Coping with the aftermath of school violence
For More Information
Our School Crisis Management Coordinator is Julian Dooley, PH.D. To develop your school’s own Crisis Management Team or learn about using PSI’s Crisis Team for your school, please contact Dr. Dooley.
Julian Dooley, Ph.D..
800-841-4774 ext. 224