Human Trafficking: Is it affecting your students?
Please sign up for our free webinar on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017 from 3:00p.m. – 4:00p.m. EST. This webinar is presented by: The Collaborative to End Human Trafficking by Ruthmary Powers, HM, Ph.D., Educ. Specialist.
This Program Will Include:
- General Exploration of the Issue of Human Trafficking
- Who are the Victims? Who are the Traffickers? What are the Signs to Look For in Students?
- Federal and State Legislation
- What Can You Do? How to Respond
- What if One of Your Students is Involved?
- Collaborative to End Human Trafficking
Click Here to sign up.